Reports to: Director of Operations
This is a full-time position. May require some nights and weekend work.
The purpose of this job is to implement the Up With Trees’ mission by planting and maintaining Up With Trees’ trees.
- Plants, waters and maintains Up With Trees’ trees by pruning, mowing, weed-eating and spraying
- Interacts with volunteers and sponsors
- Participate in community events on behalf of Up With Trees
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations or the Executive Director
- Prefer at least one year experience in the field of tree care and maintenance.
- ISA Certified Arborist Certification preferred but not required.
- Familiarity with operating the following:
- Stump grinder
- Skid Steer
- Trucks with standard transmission
- Commercial mowers and weed-eaters
- Ability to professionally interact with a diverse group of people with varying backgrounds, interests, and opinions to build an effective team.
- Must be punctual and reliable. Position also requires a high level of energy, motivation, creativity, persistence, and a positive attitude.
- Clean driving record.
To Apply For The Operations Crew Position:
Click here for application.
Email your application to email@example.com. Feel free to call (918) 610 - 8733 with questions.